Dienstag, 3. Mai 2016

Oasis of the Seas

Neither hubby nor I have ever been on a cruise ship before. In 2012 I saw an article about the worlds biggest cruise ship on the internet. It was always my wish to go on cruise but it was impossible to convince the hubs, B., to do one. I showed him photos of the Oasis and he was convinced to try out this cruise thing.

He immediately booked a cruise to the caribbean, followed by a road trip through Florida.

After this, we both were hooked on cruises. In a few days we are going on our 5th one in 3 years. Can you believe?

Here some facts about the ship:

The ship weights 225000 gross tons, is 1187 feet long and 208 feet wide. It can hold up to 6296 and 2196 crew members.

As I said, in 2012 it was the biggest cruise ship, now the Harmony of the Seas and the Allure of the Seas are even bigger.

Have you ever been on a cruise? If so, which one was our favorite?

XO, Tamy








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen