Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2016

Sun care

I´m so pale. Like a ghost. B. gets the most beautiful tan and I look like a didn´t join him in the holidays or stayed the whole time in our room.

That said I have to take extra care of my skin. I burn easily and as much as I love the sun, I don't want wrinkles or sunspots and not to think of the worst, skin cancer.

Here are the products I use to get a light tan and keep it as long as possible.

Please keep in mind that this works for me, I only can talk for myself.



As I said, I burn really easily so spf 50 is a must for me. I´m a big fan of these Clarins one. I tried other brands but none convinced me like this one. What I love is that the bottle is a spray milk. This face creme gives the right amount of moisture without making you look greasy.


After the sunbath and a shower I like to coat my skin in the Tan Maximizer by Lancome. It hydrates the skin and is supposed to extend the tan. I use the creme for my face and the spray for the body. For me it works fine.


This s the first year were i´m going to prep my skin for the upcoming holidays. This water by Lancaster is applied two weeks prior to sun exposure on a daily basis to your skin and is supposed to help get an even tan. We´ll see.

Enjoy your holidays,
XO, Tamy


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen